Pages: [1]
Author Topic: King Dedede's theme  (Read 14789 times)
Wiiplayer26
Super Famicom

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:22:17 am »

I'd like to request King Dedede's theme. You can listen to the Brawl version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QL_NyYHy8  If it'd be easier to create sheets from a more simple mp3 of it, then that'd be fine, too. Thanks!!  Smiley

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

brian
Gamecube

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 12:20:16 am »

I might do it.

the_grimace
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 01:09:28 pm »

the brawl version is a bit different from the regular theme.  You should clarify which one you want

Wiiplayer26
Super Famicom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 01:18:02 pm »

Oh, in that case, I'd like the regular version. Thank you both very much for responding! I don't have time to find an mp3 of the one I want right now, but I'll try to find one of the version I want either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: I found one sooner than I thought. Here's an mp3 of the version from Nightmare in Dreamland: http://208.53.158.138/soundtracks/kirby-nightmare-in-dreamland-gba-rip-/eqaszszolw/19-soundtest-18.mp3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:29:27 pm by Wiiplayer26 » Logged

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Brawler4Ever
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 10:05:59 pm »

Here.
This is just a rough draft. However, I can't do much more to it.
Yes, it is from a midi. Yes, It is my arrangement.

I'm new.  Smiley
SMRPG Is the best! (Except maybe FFVII)

EDIT: Oops. The link is in .mus format.   Sad
The only other thing that I have is a midi.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 10:14:24 pm by Brawler4Ever » Logged

Wiiplayer26
Super Famicom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:50 pm »

Wow, I must've missed this post last time I checked this board. Thanks!! I'm glad to finally have sheet music for it. Now for being able to play it.  Evil Thanks again!

(\_/)
(O.o)

brian
Gamecube

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 01:26:16 am »

whoops forgot to do this. Oh well thanks anyways. There's something wrong with that arrangement brawler. Never arrange from midi without first checking. Whatever you do Wiiplayer do not practice from that sheet. It is not Cb major. It's C minor. The double flats isn't necessary, it's only creating more confusion. Measure 3 repeats twice. What did you do to the 4th measure? In measure 1 and 2, there are more chords than that. It also needs an 8va sign, but since you're probably using notepad, someone else can add it. There are problems with the arrangement. When did you start arranging brawler? I hope you don't rely on midis for the rest of your arranging career. The official title is "King Dedede's Theme" btw.

Wiiplayer26
Super Famicom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 04:15:55 pm »

Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know.  Smiley I have no experience arranging sheets so it's hard for me to tell when things are wrong.

(\_/)
(O.o)

Brawler4Ever
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 08:37:12 am »

I started arranging around April.
I have no chance of arranging by ear, so I use midis.
We had a huge arguement on NSM about the title, and this is what we got. This isn't the Super Smash Bros. DeDeDe Theme. This is from Kirby Superstar or something...

Thanks for the advice, Brian. And sorry if I offended you or anything.
Sorry WiiPlayer.

Wiiplayer26
Super Famicom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 09:49:09 am »

It's OK. I still appreciate you making it and trying your best - I know I could never arrange anything!  Smiley

(\_/)
(O.o)

wazkatango
General Mod
Nintendo 64

Game Transcriber Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 02:26:43 pm »

2 year old bump for "I'd actually like to do this". Maybe. If I have a little time, I will.

17:33:12   Cleverbot:    Are you programmed to be random?
17:34:02   User:    I guess in a way, yeah.
17:34:10   Cleverbot:    They help make better recommendations.
17:34:31   User:    Are you aware of what you introspect?
17:34:34   Cleverbot:    Yes, aren't all human's aware of themselves?

SHFFLINGround

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 03:38:54 pm »

More kirby music would be appreciated like the fountain of dreams or Green greens.

Riddles ahoy
it will change when someone answers
last answer river

What work can a painter never quite finish?

KadyP13

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 05:34:25 pm »

Here.
This is just a rough draft. However, I can't do much more to it.
Yes, it is from a midi. Yes, It is my arrangement.

I'm new.  Smiley
SMRPG Is the best! (Except maybe FFVII)

EDIT: Oops. The link is in .mus format.   Sad
The only other thing that I have is a midi.
Hope this helps.

Is there a reason these links are taking me to mediafire error pages? Man, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this sheet music and I finally find someone who has it, only to see it a few inches out of my grasp. Please, if anyone knows the notes or sheet music to this song, please TELL ME!!!
thanks

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: